Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Roo_The_Poo
Frequent Visitor

Information Cards - Any Recommendations

Hi I'm trying to design some Information cards for shopfloor terminals.  They pull through about 10 pieces of information and each display has upto 15 cards on one page.

I've got everything running as I would like but everyone I have tried seems to have the same limitations.  all the information fields have to have title/header (which I could do without) and the formatting applys to all the fields.  I would like some field/columns to be in larger fonts or to have some conditional formatting. 

If anyone has a good visual download they can recommend that allows this I would be super happy.  I've searched and search

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Roo_The_Poo You can turn off the Title as well as the Category label for the default Card visual. And you can apply conditional formatting to the Callout value. In the Format section of the Visualizations pane.

Greg_Deckler_0-1668703928562.png

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Roo_The_Poo You can turn off the Title as well as the Category label for the default Card visual. And you can apply conditional formatting to the Callout value. In the Format section of the Visualizations pane.

Greg_Deckler_0-1668703928562.png

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.