Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

In power Automat how to refresh the dataset using button more than one dataset in a same workspace

Hi Folks ,

Using button click on report page to refresh my dataset using power automat for single report I am able to do the refresh but when I am trying to do more then one report in same workspace it's sinking same dataset for different report I mean (Using power automat it's working fine for one report when I am trying to do for two report it's sinking same dataset for both the report instead of considering separate for each report) 

In goolge - I am able to see the one report approach (flow using power automat) how can we do for more then two report it's shouldn't sink same dataset for both repots on same workspace name.

How to avoid this issue please assist on this @ToddChitt.

2 REPLIES 2
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sampathkumar_v ,

Have trouble to follow.

Data refresh is based on dataset not report.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Hi 

Yes, Data refresh is based on dataset only I had given. my ask is why two different power bi reports are sink with same dataset if are placed in same workspace? 

e.g - Workspace name is "DEMO" in that I have two different workbook pointing to different table as dataset (doing button click to refresh the dataset using (power automat) on page. 

Sampathkumar_v_0-1669287769109.png

This apprach is woring fine when we have only one workbook in a workspace. if we have two workbook in a workspace this approach is not working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors