Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Avni-Savani

Images in PowerBI

Is it possible to make images change/show up on a powerBI dashboard when different options on the slicer are selected? (E.g. clicking on the word 'strawberry' on the slicer will make the inserted image of a strawberry show up on the dashboard)

3 REPLIES 3
ppm1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please see if this video helps.

(2) Options to Display Images In Power BI - YouTube

Pat

Microsoft Employee
Dhairya
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hey @Avni-Savani 
Dhairya_0-1685444981249.png

You can create table like this in which 1st column will contain name of image and 2nd will have image url 
then you can use 1st column as slicer and 2nd in any other visual like table, matrix or image viewer where you want the image to be displayed.

here in above screenchot 1st column refers to country and 2nd to it's flag's image url.

Output will be like this

Dhairya_1-1685445515443.png

Dhairya_2-1685445529199.png

Please mark my solution as accepted if it helped you!

TotunG
Resolver I
Resolver I

If you create a relationship table with images within it attached to certain values say like:

ImageValue
Strawberry1
Apple2

Then you may be able to use a slicer to switch between the values and then change the image that is show in the visual.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors