Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BhavyaM
Helper V
Helper V

Images/Logos in Bar chart

Hi Friends,

Can anyone help me

How to add images in a Bar chart ? 

Thanks in Advance.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @BhavyaM 

take a look at this.

https://charticulator.com/gallery/gdp_g7_2018_linear.html

Did I answer your question?
Please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Marcus Wegener works as Full Stack Power BI Engineer at BI or DIE.
His mission is clear: "Get the most out of data, with Power BI."
twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - website - podcast

nandic
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @BhavyaM ,

Hi @indhu ,
Here is a hack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zGick5e7MU
All credits go to David Benaim, channel owner.
Hack: display data in list and configure numbers to display as conditional formatting > data bars.

image on chart.PNG

Cheers,
Nemanja

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @BhavyaM 

It is unsupport to add image or logos in x axis with a stacked and clustered bar chart in Power BI Desktop currently. Here is a same idea . I'd like to suggest you add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-alq-msft 

Is it possible to show Company Name and Company Logo in a single column In table ?

Thanks in Advance

Hi, @BhavyaM 

You may display images in a table or matrix or a slicer in a report with image url. 

Considerations

• The image needs to be in one of these file formats: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, or .svg
  • The URL needs to be anonymously accessible, not on a site that requires a sign-in, such as SharePoint. However, if images are hosted on SharePoint or OneDrive, you may be able to get an embed code that points directly to them.

For further information, I'd like to suggest you refer to Display images in a table, matrix, or slicer in a report . 

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

andre
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

depends on what you want to do... if you want to have a barchart with images, then you might want to check out the Infographic Designer by Microsoft in the custom visuals store: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380898?src=office&tab=Overview

if you want to use an image as a background for you bar chart, then you can select your bar chart, go to properties->plot area and you can upload your background image for the chart there

Hi @BhavyaM ,

i think that is not possible.

Did you see an example anywhere?

Did I answer your question?
Please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Marcus Wegener works as Full Stack Power BI Engineer at BI or DIE.
His mission is clear: "Get the most out of data, with Power BI."
twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - website - podcast

@andre @mwegener 

Desktop.PNG

In x-axis i want to show Company names along with the Logos. Is this functionality feasible in Power BI? 

Table logo.PNG

Is it possible to show Company Name and Company Logo in a single column In table ?

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.