Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

id013
Helper V
Helper V

ISINSCOPE not working in report page tooltip

Hi, 

I'm trying to use ISINSCOPE to determine the heirachy level for my date heirarchy. In this case it's year, quarter & period.

I've created 3 measures, one to show true if heiarchy = year, one to show true if heirarcy = quarter and one to show true if heirarchy = period. 

The measures works fine if I use the default tooltip and set it in the tooltips section, they show the appropriate values for each heirarchy as I dril up or down. However if I use the custom report page for my tooltip and use the same measure it always reports false no matter what  heirarchy I drill down to.

Has any one had this issue before? 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
tfraletti
Helper I
Helper I

i'm facing a similar situation.

i created an ISINSCOPE logic to both conditional paints the matrix value & display a popup (tooltip) when the condition is valid. the same conditional works fine painting the cell (conditional formatting) but is totally ignored in the tooltip. this looks like a bug.

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @id013 ,

Do you mind providing a sample .pbix file? I did not reproduce your problem.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.