Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hima2002
Employee
Employee

II have a problem making a chart without it changing to "count of" values automatically.

I want to make a chart for the run date and status but it wont work? How do I do it?here is the chart that i gethere is the chart that i get

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @hima2002 ,

Unfortunately you cannot change, but you can use numeric values instead of Succeeded and Failed. You can create a column.

column=if('table'[states]="Succeeded",1,if('table'[states]="Failed",0,blank()))

Then you can put the column to the Y axis.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hima2002
Employee
Employee

Yes I want my Y axis to be in Text form (either Failed or Success) but it won't let me, it changed to count of.

Is there a way to do that.

Hi @hima2002 ,

Unfortunately you cannot change, but you can use numeric values instead of Succeeded and Failed. You can create a column.

column=if('table'[states]="Succeeded",1,if('table'[states]="Failed",0,blank()))

Then you can put the column to the Y axis.

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The end output is as follows:

The runtime on the X-axis, and the Status (Succeeded or Failed) on the Y-Axis.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hima2002 ,

The value on Y axis may be Numeric form. It seems the data your provided are text type on the Y axis. Please remove the status to the legend or use the number.

If I have misunderstood your meaning, please provide more details with your desired output.

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.