Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AlbertoAguiRevi

I cannot find the option for gradient the colors for barcharts

Hello Guys, 

I'm trying to give gradient colors for my bar chart, but the option that is available is just to change it to a solid color through the option "bars", which does not allow me to activate the gradient:

AlbertoAguiRevi_0-1675006443033.png

Whereas in some tutorial videos there is an option called "data colors" where the gradient can be activated:

AlbertoAguiRevi_1-1675006651025.png

How can I find this option in order to activate the gradient feature?

Hope someone can help me.

In advanced, thank you

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @AlbertoAguiRevi ,

If you use Legend or have two values in your X-axis, the FX icon will not be displayed.

Refer to

Solved: Re: Has Conditional Formatting FX been removed in ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If this not the case and still it is not coming, can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data. We can better understand the problem and help you.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @AlbertoAguiRevi ,

You click on the bar section and then click on Fx and then you can specify the gradient color.

Idrissshatila_0-1675007285823.png

Idrissshatila_1-1675007302420.png

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello Idrissshatila,

Thanks for your answer. The thing is that I don't have that Function button as follows:

AlbertoAguiRevi_0-1675008433104.png

Do you have any idea where about I can activate it?

Thanks again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.