Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I can't sign in or recover my password

Until the previous week I could enter my Power Bi account, now strangely it gives me an error that the password is wrong, but I have not changed it, I have registered a recovery email, to which I send the verification code to recover it, but this code does not reach me, I have written to support, but I do not have an answer, which I could do in these cases, in advance thank you for your answers.

4 REPLIES 4
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Is the account you are using your own or someone else's? If it's someone else's, the password may have been changed. You can ask for the correct password again.
Or reset the password, as you said. In this process, you mentioned that you entered a recovery email, which should be the email you need to reset your password, the one you used to log into power bi.

vmengzhumsft_0-1661136188338.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good morning

Thanks for the answer, it is an account that we use at the business level, indeed I have already followed the recovery process, but I do not receive the confirmation email with the code to be able to recover and if I have access to the recovery email account, I have still or I have been able to solve.

This is the recovery email, but I don't get the verification code

jmoralespa_01_0-1661260413302.png

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Is the email address you used to receive the captcha, etc. for recovery the same as the one you want to use to log into power bi desktop? I see that you say you can't access the account for recovering emails? If so, you need to have the account owner initiate a password reset.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.