Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ArchStanton
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to view underlying data behind a visual (not export)

Hi,

I want to be able to VIEW the raw data behind a visual. I remember this doesn't work with every visual but I have forgotten how and when this works.

I think I used to be able to right click on the visual and see an option to view underlying data? Why doesn't this option appear in some visuals?

I remember using it for column charts but I don't see the option in my current chart?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ps I do not want to export my data.

I have found what I was looking for, it was the 'show data point as a table' feature - thanks for replying

I used to be able to right click and view the underlying data behind a visual. I've forgotten when this is allowed and why it only is allowed for certain visuals. I can't find anything in this forum that addresses this which is strange.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brunner_BI
Super User
Super User

You can "export data" but just showing the raw data for one visual is not possible.

Ps I do not want to export my data.

I have found what I was looking for, it was the 'show data point as a table' feature - thanks for replying

I used to be able to right click and view the underlying data behind a visual. I've forgotten when this is allowed and why it only is allowed for certain visuals. I can't find anything in this forum that addresses this which is strange.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.