Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gomezc73
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to return to a default bookmark

Hi,

I have a question, i have a PBI with 10 pages, each page have buttons with bookmarks to show the data in diferent ways.

By example:

The page 01:

•  the initial or default is to show a matrix with the summary data.
  •  It has a button to show the data in a bar chart.
  •  it has other button to call a powerApps aplication to write a coments.
  • etc

If the user is working in the page 01 and he is writing a coments using the powerApps and he go to the page 02 to do something if he return to the Page 01 it show the powerapps screen.. (the last bookmark used in page 01)

I want to change it to return to default bookmark (to show the Matrix ).

Is it possible? in other words i want to have in each page a bookmark to default, so if the user navigate from a page to other, when he return to the page it show the default bookmark (no the last bookmark used)

Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

when he return to the page it show the default bookmark

there is no such thing as a "default bookmark" - that's the page meta data as it was when the report was last published.

There is a setting to prevent users from being able to save their filters but that is a design fallacy and should not be used.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

when he return to the page it show the default bookmark

there is no such thing as a "default bookmark" - that's the page meta data as it was when the report was last published.

There is a setting to prevent users from being able to save their filters but that is a design fallacy and should not be used.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.