Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to manual enter different rate influenced by the required filter and make impacts on other field

I want:

I want it like:

If Trader = A or B, it turns out to be outrights electronic and use the commision rate for outrights electronic.

elseif outright/swap = swap and Region =DM, it turns out to be Swap DM and use the commision rate for Swap DM.

elseif outright/swap = swap and Region =EM, it turns out to be Swap EM and use the commision rate for Swap EM.

elseif outright/swap = outright and Region =EM, it turns out to be outright EM and use the commision rate for outright EM.

elseif outright/swap = outright and Region =DM, it turns out to be outright DM and use the commision rate for outright DM.

rate.PNG    -> I want those rates can be manually entered in a input box and have impacts on the commision amount( = commision rate * volume(known)).

swap.PNGtrader.PNG

I got an example for a finished one:

IR.PNG The following commison amount uses this rate is:

Fixed Income Commission - Chart =
VAR SUBASSET = SELECTEDVALUE(table[Sub Asset Class])
RETURN
SWITCH(
    SUBASSET,
    "Investment Grade", SUM(table[Commission]) * 'Investment Grade'[Investment Grade Value] / 5,
    "High Yield", SUM(table[Commission]) * 'High Yield'[High Yield Value] / 12.5,
    "Nominal", SUM(table[Commission]) * Nominal[Nominal Value] / 1,
    "Inflation Linked", SUM(table[Commission]) * 'Inflation Linked'[Inflation Linked Value] / 10,
    "Loan", SUM(table[Commission]) * Loan[Loan Value] / 12.5,
    SUM(table[Commission]))

How can I realize that?
1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Maybe you can try to create what if parameters and used them in your measure:

Create and use a What if parameter to visualize variables in Power BI Desktop

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.