Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Sarathg
Regular Visitor

How to know MAX CPM value

Hi Guys,
I have 50 states and there are 40 spend & CPM records for each and every state. so i add those spend & CPM for every state now i need MAX CPM. I try to calculate with different functions but the result is like the below screenshot.
Can anyone help me with this?WhatsApp Image 2022-12-12 at 5.54.19 PM.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Arul
Super User
Super User

@Sarathg,

Is this your expectation? I have taken sample from the screenshot attached and worked based on that.

MAX CPM = 
CALCULATE(MAX('CPM Table'[CPM]),ALL('CPM Table'))

Arul_0-1670849833081.png

Thanks,

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Is there any other way to solve it????

Hi Arul,
I have done that also but i am not getting the answer that you got because i have multiple states in single state like i have 40 Alabama states i did add spend and cpm to get only one state after that i did right the same DAX that you given. Can you please look below screenshot once. Thank you.
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-12 at 8.09.22 PM.jpeg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.