Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Distinguished
Regular Visitor

How to increase font size for specifically the Data View in Power Bi Desktop?

I know how to increase font size for Report View and for Model view, but I see no way of increasing font size for Data View.

For Report View, I know how to go into the visual settings and change the font size. For Report View and Model View, I can use Ctrl + scroll bar to zoom in and out. But none of these options are available for Data View. 

I did some research and someone suggested that in Report View to click the 3 dot ellipsis next to the Fields header andsupposedly, in the drop down menu, there is supposed to be a Text Size option.  However, there is no such option available, please see screen shot below.

Distinguished_0-1679701517376.png

There are no font size options in the data pane tabs, and nothing when I right click the data itself. I went to the Back-end options via the file tab but there was nothing there either.

I'm trying to increase the font size to the below screen shot. If there are no options, can you please update Power Bi with this functionality? Thanks!

Distinguished_1-1679702032592.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@Distinguished 

I guess you should close this question and request here https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

(right approach)

Regards,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !! PL 300 Certification Series

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ribisht17
Super User
Super User

ribisht17_0-1680234393672.png

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@Distinguished 

I guess you should close this question and request here https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

(right approach)

Regards,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !! PL 300 Certification Series

Okay, I reposted this question in Ideas, but I don't see how to close this question here.

You can mark my above answer(where I shared the link) to Accept as Solution since it redirect this thread to the correct forum

Regards,

Ritesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.