Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to hide the flaps?

Is it possible to hide doashboars' tabs in both desktop and web browser viewing?

5 REPLIES 5
Phil_Seamark
Microsoft Employee
Microsoft Employee

Hi @vitexo87

Do you mean the tabs at the bottom of each report page?  If so, then you can't hide them in Power BI Desktop, or in the Web Service.

However with a bit of javascript you can hide them in an embedded scenario, like including Power BI reports in a different web app.

Is this what you mean?

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

@Phil_Seamark

Yes the tabs that are at the bottom of the window, the pricnipio would be a solution for the visualization via web using the portal of the same power bi

@vitexo87

It's not supported to hide the page tabs from Power BI side. You can only do it from your web frontend.

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft

And how can I hide it through my web frontend?

@vitexo87

I mean if you embed this report into your own web page, you may hide it via java script as @Phil_Seamark suggested.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.