Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Madhura29
Frequent Visitor

How to hide group by numbers in Advanced Trellis Visualization

Hello Everyone !
How can I hide Group by Numbers in Advanced Trellis Visualization

I have marked the numbers in Black squareI have marked the numbers in Black square

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Madhura29 

I think you want to sort your visual by [Sort status] column in Groupby. If you don't want to show numbers in [Sort status] and you still want to sort your visual. I suggest you to add [Sort status] column in Tooltip and then you still can sort your visual by this column.

My Test:

1.png

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Madhura29
Frequent Visitor

Hello @MFelix 
My objective is to display the output according to the sorting. Sort status defines my sorting number which I have inserted in the Groupby column. 
Now when I have inserted the sort column number in the Group by, the numbers are being displayed as shown in the Picture. 

Hi @Madhura29 

I think you want to sort your visual by [Sort status] column in Groupby. If you don't want to show numbers in [Sort status] and you still want to sort your visual. I suggest you to add [Sort status] column in Tooltip and then you still can sort your visual by this column.

My Test:

1.png

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for helping me on this
Trying this at my end 

Hi @Madhura29 ,

To what I can understand this column is used to sort, do you do the sort by other column on your table?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Madhura29 ,

Is this number part of your Sort Status Column? To what I can see in my test there is no value wiht 1, 2, 3 because my data does not have that.

Try changing the Plot Options  - Title format

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.