Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

DavidPlante
Regular Visitor

How to get State from test case from Azure DevOps

Hi!

I'm looking for a solution to this: I need to query all test cases under a particular Test Plan, and fetch the State value, so I could calculate a percentage of test case "Ready" on the total of test case under that suite.

I was planning to start from entitySet Tests or TestPoints, but neither of those have the State. 

Then, I thought I could use the entitySet WorkItem, but I can't find a way to track Test Cases from a given Test Plan.

Any thought on how I could achieve this? The end goal here is to calculate a percentage of "Ready" tests from all the test cases under a particular Test Plan.

Thanks and have a nice day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @DavidPlante ,

Perhaps you can try to use odata connector to get data from azure devops with custom queries:

How can I connect PowerBi to Queries in Azure Devops? - Stack Overflow

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @DavidPlante ,

Perhaps you can try to use odata connector to get data from azure devops with custom queries:

How can I connect PowerBi to Queries in Azure Devops? - Stack Overflow

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors