Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ericjo
Helper I
Helper I

How to draw a ven diagram.

I want to draw a Benn Diagram, but is there a chart or way to express the size of a circle automatically changes by its value?

The contents I have done myself are as follows.

1. We tried using the Benn Diagram by MAQ Software object, but the size of the circle is fixed.
2. Ultimate Benn Diagram objects change in size of a circle, but watermark is marked.

Please give me a lot of advice. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

You can use the R or Python visuals to create a Venn Diagram to compare multiple categories (also with dynamic sizing).

Venn Diagram with R or RStudio: A Million Ways - Datanovia

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ericjo ,

Journey chart by MAQ software visual seems worth a try. But most of all it depends on your application scenario.

vhenrykmstf_0-1643622432974.pngvhenrykmstf_1-1643622485451.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please point it out. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answer.
I want to express the Venn Diagram where two circles overlap, so please answer if there is another way.

Thank you.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Have you considered using a scatter plot visual?

lbendlin_1-1643578102916.png

Thank you for your answer.
Can I share the pbix file about how you drew the chart?

see attached.

Thank you.

Hi  @ericjo ,

Whether the advice given by @lbendlin  has solved your confusion, if the problem has been solved you can mark the reply for the standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly. If not, please point it out.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

Hello
It was confirmed that the original size was dynamically changed to the file, but furthermore, it was not completely solved due to the difficulty of writing the Data Label.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.