Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

faypy
Frequent Visitor

How to display all X axis values even if y values corresponding is null

Hello dear member !

Please I would like to know how I can show all X axis values even if corresponding Y value is null.

Even if I click on "Show items with no data"  all X values don't display.

faypy_0-1698305001359.png

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
faypy
Frequent Visitor

There is no filter applied FYI

faypy
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for reactivity @Uzi2019 

Below it is :

faypy_0-1698309308370.png

In fact, for the X axis line, I should have 19 status but only 16 are displayed as for 3 others there is not Y value corresponding. 

FYI, I am not using a measure

Hi @faypy ,

In addition to checking if the filter has removed the values of the three x-axes, you can also check if the fields of your x-axis themselves contain values that do not appear.

If you can, please provide some more information along with screenshots. Remember to protect your privacy.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

Uzi2019
Power Participant
Power Participant

hi @faypy 

I can see the data even if the value against it as 0.

Uzi2019_0-1698314576616.png

Please check the filters you might applied on visual. 

If my post helps please give kudos and accept it as  a solution!
Thanks

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
Uzi2019
Power Participant
Power Participant

Hi @faypy 

Can you share the screenshot of chart? world be easier to understand what you want to see on chart.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!
faypy
Frequent Visitor

Hello @Uzi2019 @v-stephen-msft 

Below you can see  another chart in the same type. The problem is the same. Normally 19 status should be present on X-axis bar. The status that are not showing have no Y value in data sources.

faypy_0-1700754082037.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors