Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

rammy
Helper I
Helper I

How to create charts with unique data

Hi power bi family 

I am new to power bi, i have a problem relatd to tables and data, the scenario is a bi file having 3 table one if fact and 2 are dim(both have  bi-directional relationship) . after using this relation ship everything ok , but bar charts shows others data also like 1 person worked in 1 wo after some time another person taken full control of that work order . With this data if i add in bar chart it shows the same value in both persons after filtering indivisually also . Here your suggestions need , how can i show the value for one person only in chart level also . The output must show who is the manager of the wo, only the value needs to be shown for that person only. 

It does not matter who was the owner of that wo in past, but in present who is the owner of that wo , the value only shown for present owner only.

please help on this 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
rammy
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @amitchandak  

Thanks for your replay

here the problem is , if you see in below image , there i am using  one work order id,after choosing that it shows related data . In left side table you can see 5 persons are (invovled) using that work order but the work order manager is one person which is " harsha". Now when i choose the id in 2 nd bar chart shows all people with same values because those are invovled or used but they are not managers of that . when i choose id at that time i need only manager data and that should be the output other people are not required in the visual. How can i restrict them in visual level . i hope u understand now

can u please help me on this 

please find below image

rammy_0-1655793511338.png

this is the relationship status 

rammy_1-1655794157130.png

please check  and help me 

Thanks in adavance

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@rammy , not very clear. But you can use small multiples to show each individual

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-small-multiples

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.