Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

laurahoff97
Regular Visitor

How to clear filters on interactive visuals with one button

I have a dashboard that features multiple slicers and visuals. If a user selects something on a visual, the dashboard responds but then if the user goes to select an option on a slicer with no results from the filter from the visual, clear and resetting the dashboard of filters can get complicated. Right now I have in place a clear all slicers button that only clears the slicers but is there a way to put in a button that also clears selections from the visuals?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ray_aramburo
Super User
Super User

Not per se but you can create a bookmark with a default view you desire and add a button with that bookmark. Also, you can train your users to use the Reset button in the Service. That will reset everything to exactly how you published the report to the web. 

ray_aramburo_0-1717011085943.png

Did I answer your question? Give your kudos and mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ray_aramburo
Super User
Super User

Not per se but you can create a bookmark with a default view you desire and add a button with that bookmark. Also, you can train your users to use the Reset button in the Service. That will reset everything to exactly how you published the report to the web. 

ray_aramburo_0-1717011085943.png

Did I answer your question? Give your kudos and mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.