Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Wenny
Frequent Visitor

How to amend the hover label?

Hi, may I know how to amend the hover label?

I want to remove the "Upper Bound" and "Lower Bound" text that shows on the hover label.

Is that a way to remove it?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
SanketBhagwat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Wenny .
You will need to turn off 'Tooltip' from format pane.

Regards,
Sanket 

If this post helps, give it a 👍 and if it answers your question, then mark it as 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi, if I turn off 'Tooltip' from the format pane, the hover label is gone. I want the hover label that shows the forecast value only without the Upper Bound and Lower Bound values. Is that a way of doing that? Thanks.

I fear there is any direct option or setting available.
But I can suggest you few workarounds which you may try.
1)Under Tooltip, change the color of label to 'White', value label color to 'black' and background to 'White'.
You will see an output like below;

SanketBhagwat_1-1637914737142.png

2)Rename your fields to '_'.
Suppose 2 fields are showing up in your hover, then rename both of those fields to '_' in 'Fields'pane.
You will get an output like below;

SanketBhagwat_0-1637914537958.png

I will suggest you to go with the second workaround as visually it looks better.

Regards,
Sanket 

If this post helps, then give it a 👍 and if it asks your question then mark it as 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. One more question, is it possible to remove the text and values together as below?

Wenny_1-1637915442404.png

I haven't explored that on my front.
You may try, there is always a workaround.

Thanks,
Sanket.

If this post helps, then give it a 👍 and if it answers  your question then mark it as 'Accept as Solution'.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.