Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vishal_purohit

How to add multiple data label in Line Chart

Hi, 

I want to apply two data label (Like Cumulative total & Total collection) in a Line chart for one particular line/trend, is it possible to apply two data label in one trend line if yes then how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @vishal_purohit ,

You cannot add two data labels directly to your line chart on a single line, because the data labels are refering to that specific point, one option is to add it as a tooltip another option is to add a new line with the value you want and then make the line invisible and just show the data lable, be aware that depending on the information you have the data labels can be to far away or to close to distingues both of them.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @vishal_purohit ,

You cannot add two data labels directly to your line chart on a single line, because the data labels are refering to that specific point, one option is to add it as a tooltip another option is to add a new line with the value you want and then make the line invisible and just show the data lable, be aware that depending on the information you have the data labels can be to far away or to close to distingues both of them.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.