Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kdixon5490
Helper III
Helper III

Hierarchy Slicer different colors for different rows based on a static value

Currently I'm using the slicer and have added 3 columns

Seat Status                               Count of Seat Status                           Percentage of Seat Status

I want to know if there is away for me to change the background color of the Count of Seat Status based on the Value in Seat Status.

So if Seat Status value = Sold then Change background of Count to Green, but if the Seat Status value = Open then show Count to be Blue.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@kdixon5490 ,I doubt their conditional formatting option in the slicer

you can create a color measure and use that in conditional formatting with "Field value" option

Color sales = if(AVERAGE(Sales[Sales Amount])<170,"green","red")
Color Year = if(FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[Year],2014) <=2016,"lightgreen",if(FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[Year],2014)>2018,"red","yellow"))

Color  = if(FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[Year],2014) <=2016 && AVERAGE(Sales[Sales Amount])<170 
,"lightgreen",if(FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[Year],2014)>2018,"red","yellow"))
Color sales = if([Sales Today] -[sales yesterday]>0,"green","red")

color =
switch ( true(),
FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[commodity],"NA") ="commodity1" && sum(Table[Value]) >500,"lightgreen",
FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[commodity],"NA") ="commodity2" && sum(Table[Value]) >1000,"lightgreen",
/// Add more conditions
"red"
)

refer steps

https://radacad.com/dax-and-conditional-formatting-better-together-find-the-biggest-and-smallest-num...
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting#color-by-color-values

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.