Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

mmikemcgregor1

Hi all

I'm struggling to find the right method for my problem, open to either a Power Query solution or DAX.

I have a Budget Table that has my Current Spend by Month and my Monthly Budget. I created a measure to get my Rollover Budget (if not all of the Budget was used in one month then it can be rolled over to the next). But Im struggling on how to get my column E "Rollover + Monthly Budget". I need to apply th 8,000 from July's rollover to Augusts Budget so that August would show 28,000. 

mmikemcgregor1_0-1663178433410.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
davehus
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @mmikemcgregor1 ,

Please see solution below. I've created an offset in the column table. Let me know if this helps.

Did I help you today? Please accept my solution and hit the Kudos button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
davehus
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @mmikemcgregor1 ,

Please see solution below. I've created an offset in the column table. Let me know if this helps.

Did I help you today? Please accept my solution and hit the Kudos button.

rsbin
Super User
Super User

@mmikemcgregor1 ,

Can you please post the data as a table, not as an image. This will make it much easier to provide you with a solution.

Thanks and regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors