Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

luizahenriques
Frequent Visitor

Help with a measure (CALCULATE)

Hello!

I have the follow measure:

Nota Anterior excluindo requisitos excluídos =
var statu = Medidas[StatusRequisito]
return CALCULATE([Nota Final Ciclo Anterior],filter(d_Requisito,statu<>"Excluído")).

I want to calculate the measure [Nota Final Ciclo Anterior] desregarding the status "Excluído".
This measure resulted in this table:

luizahenriques_0-1664498189060.png

But the total value was the same than the measure without the filter. Why? The measure works very well line to line but when it calculate the total, the filter don't work.

Thank you so much!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@luizahenriques , Make sure this is a measure, not a column

Nota Anterior excluindo requisitos excluídos =
var statu =
return CALCULATE(Sum(Medidas[Nota Final Ciclo Anterior]) ,filter(Medidas, Medidas[StatusRequisito],statu<>"Excluído"))

Sum if [Nota Final Ciclo Anterior] is column, else use [Nota Final Ciclo Anterior]

This "[Nota Final Ciclo Anterior]" is a measure. But if I use CALCULATE([Nota Final Ciclo Anterior],filter(d_Requisito,statu<>"Excluído")). happens this problem with the total line. The total line calculation doesn't filter the statu <> "Excluído".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.