Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GunnerJ
Post Patron
Post Patron

Help with Bookmarks and filters

I'm trying to keep my date filter between two bookmarks. I've looked up several possible solutions and I've found if I uncheck the "data" option for the bookmark the date filter is the same but for some reason my page filter gets overwritten in the process. 

Bookmark options

GunnerJ_0-1647369022163.png

page filter for "all accounts"

GunnerJ_1-1647369069680.png

Page filter for "OzarksGo"

GunnerJ_2-1647369118135.png

when I select the original bookmark it now has the '1' selected on it's page filter. I can't figure out why it's overwriting that option?

Both bookmarks have these options selected. The only visual not selected for both is the date filter. 

GunnerJ_3-1647369309694.png

Any help in how to keep everything the same including page filters while maintaining date filter selections would be appreciated. I'm sure it's something simple but I'm lost at the moment.

Thank you and please let me know if anything else is needed. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @GunnerJ ,

Can you please try to duplicate the current page and create two seperate pages with required filter then instead of putting button action as bookmark, put button action as navigation.

Now hide the other page so that it will not visible to users on services. Some time its very difficult to maintain multiple filter with bookmark you can follow this approach to handle such issues.

Thanks,

Samarth

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

would I be able to keep the date filter between both pages? If someone used the date slider I'd want it to mimic on the 2nd page in this scenario. 

You can sync the slicers.

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.