Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

LavoieTown1978
Regular Visitor

Help needed with a visual and filtering

I am trying to build a "store" level dashboard that displays key metrics for a single location.  That is not an issue as I have a 'floating' table that pulls all the data I'm looking for.  Now, I need to build a chart that measures the volumes of all the stores in a district against the district average (count of events for the district/count of locations in the district).  The issue I'm having is that when the filter selection is for 1 store, I cannot get the visual to display all the stores in the district.  First pic is what I'm looking to achieve (in excel format).  Second is where I am in PowerBI.  What is the best way to achieve this?

PBIPic_This one is excel.pngPBIPic_This one is PBI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @LavoieTown1978

You may try to use Visualization interactions. Choose the store slicer. Go to ‘Format’->’Edit interactions’. Then select the no impact icon for the graph. If it is not your case, please share a simplified data sample. 

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @LavoieTown1978

You may try to use Visualization interactions. Choose the store slicer. Go to ‘Format’->’Edit interactions’. Then select the no impact icon for the graph. If it is not your case, please share a simplified data sample. 

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.