Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Reply
BrunoMedrano
Frequent Visitor

¡HELP! Power BI BUG (when table is published online, I cannot expand collapse header rows)

Hello, I wonder if this is a bug or I am missing something. I can expand my header rows in Power BI Desktop as you can see:

 

BrunoMedrano_0-1679068376461.png

 

But, whenever I publish it online (in the power bi web), I cannot visualize the expanded rows:

 

BrunoMedrano_1-1679068455276.png

 

Can someone help me please!

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ichavarria
Solution Specialist
Solution Specialist

Hi @BrunoMedrano,

 

Well...it might be a bug. However, in the screenshots you are comparing "Enero" (First screenshot) vs "February" (Second screenshot). The issue might be just that the "Abaco" does not have any data to expand. 

 

Could you share a link to the PBIX file so I can test it on my side?

 

 

Best regards, 

Isaac Chavarria

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution and give Kudos to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ichavarria
Solution Specialist
Solution Specialist

Hi @BrunoMedrano,

 

Well...it might be a bug. However, in the screenshots you are comparing "Enero" (First screenshot) vs "February" (Second screenshot). The issue might be just that the "Abaco" does not have any data to expand. 

 

Could you share a link to the PBIX file so I can test it on my side?

 

 

Best regards, 

Isaac Chavarria

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution and give Kudos to help the other members find it more quickly

Hi Isaac, thank you for responding.

 

It was a bug. Even if I took the ss using two different companies. To solve this, I did realize that I had another table filtered by hierarchy but by seller, not months and its "collapse/expand" function was fine. So I just copied the table that was working, replace the fields and that could fixed it. Now I can display it well when published.

 

Best regards

Glad to hear you solved it!

 

 

 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors