Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get users with Power BI Pro license

Hi all,

Currently we use the O365 Admin Console to generate a .csv extract with all the users having a Power BI Pro license.

Do you know if it is possible to fetch the data directly?

Thanks

Frantz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI, @Anonymous

Try using Power BI and Graph API, you can create a report to show all users information. You will be able to see all users who have Power BI license.

For more details ,please refer to this document find-power-bi-users-organisation .

You also may check  whether this document  also help.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I had seen a video on the Microsoft O365 Usage Analytics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyxf7dPWlUc)

I installed the app, but from what I saw there is no way to isolate the Power BI usage. There is "Exchange", "OneDrive", "Office365",... but no such thing as "Power BI".

Maybe I missed an option.

Regards

Hi , @Anonymous 

What data do you want to get?

If you want to get a list of pro accounts, you can  export the list  via Billing ->licenses ->Power BI (Pro) ->export  users on Microftt 365 admin center as long as you are an Microsoft 365 global administrator.

33.png

You may refer to this document.

retrieve-power-bi-pro-licensed-users

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
We are already using the 365 admin console to export the list of licenses... (which is imported as a .csv in Power BI).

Now we would like to get the data directly using OData for example.

Regards,

Frantz

HI, @Anonymous

Try using Power BI and Graph API, you can create a report to show all users information. You will be able to see all users who have Power BI license.

For more details ,please refer to this document find-power-bi-users-organisation .

You also may check  whether this document  also help.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.