Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nicap
Regular Visitor

Get username from person which picked a specific product from a picklist

I'm quite new to Power Bi and the basics are getting easier as time goes by. I'm positive things will get better, but now it's time for some help. I can't get the answer by searching for it.

What is am trying to visualize is which user had picked some items from a picklist, the ones with faults in it. I have the relevant data(see model), but because i have to get info from two tables i get stuck. 
I want to setup a matrix table with the rows "picklist" and "Zi", with values "username", "breuk", "te weinig", "te veel". There is only 1 fault per line, as it's by Zi(product) number.

Current connections are:
"dim users" Username -> "fact picking info" Username
"dim dates"  Date -> "fact fouten whs" Datum
"dim dates" Date -> "fact picking info" Picking Date
"dim products" Zi -> "fact fouten whs" ZI (=productnumber)

"dim products" Internal code -> "fact picking info" Internal Code (=alternative productnumber)

All 1 to * from the dim tables

It is possible that from 1 picklist there are multiple faults, but only with multiple products.

Can someone put me in the right direction?

Power-bi_model.jpg

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.