Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gauge chart for each serial number

hi, Gauge chart seems to be cool if I could display each machine's fuel remaining % level.

forex, I have a table, like below,

S/N  Fu.Rem%

1          100

2           60

3           20

4             3

5           72

I want to make 5 different gauges displaying each S/N's remainign fuel level. I made 5 gauges and tried to

filter by S/N on each gauge but the filter condition is applied to all gauges, I can't apply different filter condition

to each gauge. How can I make this?

(In addition to it, if the gauge color can be switched by the remaining level that'll be awsome, ex, less than 20%=Red)

would anyone help this please.

thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi TDNoz,

Are you using slicer or visual level filter to filter the chart? Could you share some details about your issue. In addtion,  You said "if the gauge color can be switched by the remaining level that'll be awsome, ex, less than 20%=Red", this can be achieved by setting conditional format.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Jimm thanks for your reply.

here's example data. such a simple table.

I want to display their daily fuel remain level transission by line chart and

each S/N latest fuel remain level in each gauges.

I have several troubles actually,

Line charts

X axis in line chart.  by choosing "day" only in Date hierarchy, I could make it displayin by date

but better show month and year as well however no need time. how can I do this? 

Guages,

I don't know how I can make the gauges displaying each S/N's latest fuel remain level. 

moreover I do not have such conditional formatting option to have the gauge in red when

less than 20% of fuel level.

thank you for your help!

data.jpgcharts.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any body has any idea?

thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.