Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gantt chart by MAQ Software Bar Formatting

Hello,

I have the bar formatting set up with specific colors to use for each category and they show up fine when in the desktop app but... when I publish it to the web the colors change. What should I do?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Anonymous ,

We have upgraded Gantt Chart by MAQ Software to v3.3.7 with the bug fixes.

Due to the publish process, the changes will be visible after 2-3 weeks of the update.

We recommend you to download the visual after 2-3 weeks and let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Mauricio_Urrego

Couldn't reproduce your issue. Could you share some screenshots or sample files for further analysis?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @v-yuta-msft I did not reply to you on accident. Screenshots are in thread. Thank you so much, anything helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Colors set for gantt chartColors set for gantt chartWhen it is not published - locally in appWhen it is not published - locally in appWhen it is on the webWhen it is on the web

Sorry for the delay - hopefully someone has some insight. When clicking on parts of the pie charts the colors in the gantt chart and the gantt chart alone change randomly so I had to go through every piece of the pie charts and manually fix the colors. I'm not sure if it will stay that way as the data changes. Anyway, after doing that now the colors don't match even without any selections.

Hello @Anonymous ,

We have upgraded Gantt Chart by MAQ Software to v3.3.7 with the bug fixes.

Due to the publish process, the changes will be visible after 2-3 weeks of the update.

We recommend you to download the visual after 2-3 weeks and let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

Hello @Anonymous,

We have identified the issue that happens in specific instances of filter application and the fixed build will be available on App source in a few weeks.

We will notify you on this thread when the new build will be available on app source.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.