Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gantt Problem

Was working on a gantt chart visual and upon a refresh the entire visualization changed to this (see image). I am using Microsoft Gantt Chart custom visual 2.0 for reference. The error/change seemed pretty out of nowhere. Gantt 2.png

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem.. the % complete is not working properly at all and everything looks different.  Let me know if you find an answer!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got an email from Microsoft confirming that they updated the visual's source code, it actually works alot better once I got the hang of it. can you explain the compeltion percentage problem more?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Example in the image below - in the 6th line down the first box is shaded to 27% complete, which is correct, but then the second box on that line which is 0% complete is shaded the same. And you can see most of the tasks that haven't started yet are shaded 100% complete.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You may research the source code and leave a comment on GitHub.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.