Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Ibad_Khan
Helper II
Helper II

Full access of PBI visual.

Hello PBI community, hope you all are doing good.

There is visual in Power BI Market place named "SuperTable", when I download it and use it for visualization, it show a trial version which has limit of 100 rows and isn't showing any option to get complete access. Is there any way to get complete access to visual rather than trial version?

Below pasted is the screen shot of the visual for your reference.

Looking forward for some positive feedback as usual.

Regards,

Ibad.

Ibad_Khan_0-1659587780720.png

3 REPLIES 3
Ibad_Khan
Helper II
Helper II

@AlexanderPrime  Yes but its's free trail for 19 days only, I want it for continous basis. Do I need to purchase it, if yes then how?

I'd assume you'd need to purchase it to keep using the full features of it after the trial is over, their website mentions a free basic mode but it looks fairly limited. It's best to contact their support team email for information on how to purchase it as their website states to contact them directly if you wish to buy it. 

According to the visual's information on AppSource, their email address is at the bottom of the page on appsource. (Can't type the address on this post due to forum restrictions. )

Please note - I am not affiliated with Microsoft, I'm just an end user like yourself.
Just a regular guy doin' Data Science.

If my post has helped you, please don't forget to thumbs up or click "Accept as solution" if it solved your problem!
AlexanderPrime
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

You should be able to scroll down on that page and it gives more information, under the disclaimer section it shows this. 

AlexanderPrime_0-1659597874009.png

It also shows to get more info about this visual and how to unlock it, to visit https://appsforpowerbi.infotopics.com/supertables/

Please note - I am not affiliated with Microsoft, I'm just an end user like yourself.
Just a regular guy doin' Data Science.

If my post has helped you, please don't forget to thumbs up or click "Accept as solution" if it solved your problem!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.