Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mana_786
Frequent Visitor

Free Power Bi Pro on June 1st

Hi Everybody,

I have power BI free created in june for 60 days is it possible to get free for next 12 months .

It would be nice if somebody can explain this in detail.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mana_786,

Please reference powerbi-extended-pro-trial for details. I quoted the requirements and one note.

>>>

1. Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.
2. Users that have previously used or are currently on the 60-day in-product Pro trial are still eligible for the Extended Pro Trial.
Note:

Users that have licenses assigned from the Power BI Pro or Power BI Pro Trial subscriptions, within Office 365, are excluded from this offer.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Good to have your feedback on this but am still confused that I dont get any kind of notification to extend.

Is there any other way to extend this free trail .

Thanks

Hi @Mana_786,

As you can see from the requirements, your account isn't eligible. I'm afraid you can't extend the trial.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.