Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Formatting Card as % of Total with Slicers

I am relatively new to Power BI. I must create a card that shows as a percentage of grand total when adjusting the sliders in the tab and should look as follows. Capture.PNG

However, whenever I activate any of the slicers, the percentage stays at 100. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

can you share your Power BI Model, that is how are your tables related? I think your issues that you do not have a relationship assign.

Thank you

Tomas Santandreu Polanco |Principal Business Intelligence Consultant
www.designmind.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went to my professor to get help instead, it was very difficult for me to explain my problem, sorry! But thank you for taking time to try to help me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you share your calculation script for the card?

Thank you

Tomas Santandreu Polanco |Principal Business Intelligence Consultant
www.designmind.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I dont even know what a calculation strip is. This is for school, we get a start point on each project with the data already imported into the file. My professor basically shows us a picture of what he wants the dashboard to look like and we essentially do it through trial and error unfortunately, which is great for learning on your own but when I actually have to explain anything I am lost.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.