Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DAXRichArd
Resolver I
Resolver I

Force-Directed Graph not behaving in publish to web

Hello,

I've created a report. Using the Publish feature of Power BI Desktop, I publish the report to the web.

Problem / Observations:

The drill down features are available for my charts and matrix tables in desktop.

For the web report, the drill down features are available for the charts, but they are not available for the matrix tables.

Request:

Is there a way to enable the drill down feature for matrix tables in the web based report?

Please see the attached photos.

Thx

DAXRichardPower BI PublisherPower BI PublisherPower BI Desktop, matrix table with drill downPower BI Desktop, matrix table with drill downPower BI web report, matrix table missing drill downPower BI web report, matrix table missing drill downPower BI web report with drill down for chartsPower BI web report with drill down for charts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @DAXRichArd,

1. Can you see them in the Power BI Service? 

2. Maybe you disable the headers accidentally. Please refer to the snapshot below.

Force-Directed-Graph-not-behaving-in-publish-to-web

Please be aware of your privacy when sharing the contents here.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @DAXRichArd,

1. Can you see them in the Power BI Service? 

2. Maybe you disable the headers accidentally. Please refer to the snapshot below.

Force-Directed-Graph-not-behaving-in-publish-to-web

Please be aware of your privacy when sharing the contents here.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It worked !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi v-jiascu-msft,

I've been in meetings all morning so my apologise for a delay in responding. I recall playing with that feature (I hack away a features trying to learn what they do) and indeed it is off for all tables. I have enabled them and will see if the drill through is available. Racing off to another meeting! I give you a followup response at my first opportunity to let you know if it worked.

Thx!

DAXRichard

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.