Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Focus Mode with very small print

Good.

If I want to see the detail of a table I usually use the focus mode, for example I will see the table on the left in focus mode:

Hectormla_2-1669590010588.png

However, when switching to focus mode, the entire table is displayed but the letter is too small:

Hectormla_3-1669590054339.png

Is there a way to resize the table or letter only in Focus Mode?

4 REPLIES 4
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Syndicate_Admin 

In Focus mode ,The visual opens and fills the entire canvas.

If your table font is too small, you can try holding down the Ctrl of your keyboard, then scrolling the scroll wheel of the mouse, and then adjusting your font size,like this:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1669598703380.png

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thank you very much for the answer, but there is no way from the PowerBI since what is being done is a zoom through the keyboard.

In Zebra BI visuals you can determine what the size of the visual will be in the focus view, but in the tables or matrices that come by default in PowerBI I can't find it.

Hi , @Syndicate_Admin 

According to my tests, focus mode is very effective for line charts, bar charts and other shaped visuals, which will expand and enlarge the size of the data accordingly, but for matrices, table, which is shapeless visual, has no obvious enlargement function, if there is a related need, you may only try the alternative solution you now realize.

Thank you for your time and sharing, and thank you for your support and understanding of PowerBI! 

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Thanks Aniya, that's what I wanted to know, if there was a possibility, but I see that PowerBI so far does not have it with its standard visuals.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.