Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

tm2999

Flow Map - Map Details Disappear when Zoomed in

Hello PBI Community,

I am using the Flow Map visual and having an issue with some of the map details disappearing when zoomed in. Primarly, the issue is that state borders disapper when zoomed in. I am wondering if anyone else has ran into this and knows how to get around it OR if there are other similar map visuals that can produce a similar view of shipment flows.

Here is a screenshot of the visual I am using:

tm2999_0-1660251668438.png

Here is a snipit of the map when in "full view"

tm2999_1-1660251729316.png

Here is a snipit of the map when I zoom in slightly - you can see that the border lines are missing....

Updating Media

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tm2999 ,

Sorry, I didn't see the snipit of the map when you zoom in slightly.

Based on my test, the flow map seems work.

vstephenmsft_0-1660636359524.png

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your response. My "zoomed in" image didnt load for some reason. I will attach here. The issue I am pointing out is present in the zoomed in example you provided too. It is not the flow arrows that I am saying are disappearing, it is the state border lines. In my attached snipit below (assuming it loads) I should see state border lines for FL,GA,AL but I see no border lines.

tm2999_0-1660743573594.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors