Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Ericshepdawg
Frequent Visitor

Fixing Aging receivable measure

Hey all, i've been stuck on this issue for almost a week now and felt it was time to seek some help. I created a test file to show an example.

Essentially, I am looking to create an aging receivable metric for invoices 31-60 days overdue. The 2 things I am looking to do is have a static metric, which will just show the invoices aged 31-60 days at the current date. Then, having a historic version which can look back in time to see what invoices were 31-60 aged in any given month. My intention in the measure I built was to have this over a 12 month rolling period going 12 months back from the period selected in my slicer. I have built the measures structure, and am pretty confident they are solid, however a fresh set of eyes may be able to determine why the visuals are not displaying anything.

Thanks so much for any help you can give. Below is the link to the test file. 

Test file 

3 REPLIES 3
Ericshepdawg
Frequent Visitor

Hi Ibendlin, thanks for pointing that out. I think i've fixed the issues. Here is the updated file if you don't mind giving it a look.

https://bretenicnet-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/eric_bretenic_net/EQLyviQNYbZJur542UJLddIBvaltd... 

sorry, still has gaps

lbendlin_0-1694039365137.png

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your _Masterdates_disconnected table isn't,  and both Dates tables have gaps.

lbendlin_0-1693936059222.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.