Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Mint
Regular Visitor

Fiscal Year Customer Satisfaction Comparision - Power BI

Hi family members,

I am very new to Power BI, so I need helpSmiley Very Happy

I work in the public transportation area, and we collected Quality of Service every fiscal year. So for instance, I have datasets in the FY2015, FY2016, FY2017 separately. with each dataset, all the variables are the same but with different values, like "customer satisfaction, the recommendation of our service, future ride intention, age, income, pay fare etc."

My question is how to create a dashboard report based on those variables in the different fiscal year?

I tried to append all the datasets together and create a new column for different fiscal years. But when I visualize it, for instance, the satisfaction in different fiscal years, I put "fiscal year in the axis" and satisfaction in the value and show the value as "percentage of grand total". 

However, it is the 100% grand total of all three fiscal years, but I want 100% grand total for each fiscal year.

I was stuck there for a while, could anyone here help me out, thank you in advance.

Please email me if you could: min.renpi@gmail.com

Best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Mint,

You may try using ALLSELECTED Function to add a measure.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Subtotal-Percentages/m-p/313658#M139139

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Mint,

You may try using ALLSELECTED Function to add a measure.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Subtotal-Percentages/m-p/313658#M139139

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.