Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

GAstarting

Filter showing always 1 default value + other(s) when selected

Hello everyone - I'm new here, so I hope someone can help

I have a filter with 5 items (Milestone, Task, Task_Cty, Subtask, Subtask_Cty)

I would like to display a table linked to this filter as

if Milestone is slected - showing Milestone

if Other any other (Task, Task_Cty, Subtask, Subtask_Cty) - can be multiple - Showing Milestone (by defalut) + other(s) selected

'til now, found only the possibilty to display by default (if not filter a value) but not what I'm looking for

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

G.

3 REPLIES 3
GAstarting

Hi amitchandak - the element you gave me here are not fixing my request (Or I miss-understand & miss-use)

would like to send pbix file ..how to do that?

G.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@GAstarting , Assume these value are coming independent dim , and you have measure = measure 

Var _sel = countx(allselected(dim[Value]),[Value])

var _cnt =countx(filter(allselected(dim[Value]), [Value] ="Milestone ") ,[Value]) 

return

if(isblank(_cnt) , [Measure] *_sel , [Measure])

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Hi amitchandak - not usre if you saw my previous comment/reply -  the element you gave me here are not fixing my request (Or I miss-understand & miss-use)

would like to send pbix file ..how to do that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors