Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dgiovannie
Frequent Visitor

Filter columns drill through page by clicking specific visualisation

I got a dashboard with three different visualisations. This page shows the inflow and outflow of employees, it counts the total of inflowing and outflowing employees. I want to make it possible to get the details of people that are inflowing or outflowing. There are three visualisations that shows when an employee inflow and outflows and you can filter this by filter two different measures, inflow and outflow.
For example: I filter measure "inflow" and it shows that in January 2 people are inflowing, so I click on it and see the details of this specific employees. I made this possible with a drill through.
I made two different drill through pages, one calls inflow and one calls outflow. When I filter the measure "inflow" I click on the drillthrough page inflow and when I filter "outflow" I click on the drill through page outflow. The issue is that I got three different visualisation and I want based on which visualition you click that it shows one different column. I dont want to make multiple drill through pages, like inflow visualisation 1, inflow visualisation 2, inflow visualisation 3, outflow visualisation 1, outflow visualisation 2, outflow visualisation 3. It can only show inflow or outflow, no multiple pages for one another visualisation. 

I will make the problem easier by adding picture.
So I got thisSchermafbeelding 2023-05-31 114701.png
the outflow drill through shows these columns

Schermafbeelding 2023-05-31 115141.png

and when I click on fte vast personeel I got this drill through page with these columns

Schermafbeelding 2023-05-31 115531.png

so dont show arriva flex uitstroom

and when I click on aantal flexpersoneel I got this

Schermafbeelding 2023-05-31 115413.png
so dont show fte uitstroom vast personeel and aantal fte uitstroom contractwijziging

so basically filter drill through page columns by clicking specific visualisation.

Is this possible?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.