Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

67nmark
Helper I
Helper I

Filter a card visual / topN problem

Hello,

I have created a simple parameter that I can successfully use to filter the table shown below. I am trying to make a card visual reflect the total displayed in the table (99000 - using a RankX measure and a filtered by measure) but I can't get the card visual to display the same value (showing 76000 - using a TopN measure). Can anyone help me fix this?

Cheers,

Mark

67nmark_0-1648257502281.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
67nmark
Helper I
Helper I

If it helps anyone in the future I got there with the help of this post:

Solved: Dynamically calculate differences based on slicer ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Measure is: 

Total TopNumber Value = ABS(SUMX(FILTER(tblGroupsAdvisorValue, tblGroupsAdvisorValue[Rank Column] <= TopNumber[TopNumber Value]),tblGroupsAdvisorValue[Value]))

67nmark_0-1648272624818.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
67nmark
Helper I
Helper I

If it helps anyone in the future I got there with the help of this post:

Solved: Dynamically calculate differences based on slicer ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Measure is: 

Total TopNumber Value = ABS(SUMX(FILTER(tblGroupsAdvisorValue, tblGroupsAdvisorValue[Rank Column] <= TopNumber[TopNumber Value]),tblGroupsAdvisorValue[Value]))

67nmark_0-1648272624818.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors