Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SC-THOLD-IT
Frequent Visitor

Filter Specific Data from different Timeperiod, without changing Timeperiod

Hello everyone,

1. i have a summed revenue from the last 4 Calenderweeks displayed as a linegraph 
    SCTHOLDIT_1-1673533378818.pngSCTHOLDIT_0-1673534097934.png

The Filtering in 4 last Calenderwek is done by "Filter-on-Visual level"

2. and revenues by productcategories but only the last week as Columngraph 
    SCTHOLDIT_3-1673533501806.png

The Filtering of last Calenderwek is also done by "Filter-on-Visual level"

3. If i filter by a productcategory, it also filters the timeperiod of the linegraph of (last week - shown as a dot) instead of only filtering by the productcategory

Linegraph of only last weekLinegraph of only last week

i tried all() filters, and searched for a solution on several forums, but their solutions doesnt seem to fit to my problem

how can i keep the linegraphs "last 4 weeks" filter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SC-THOLD-IT
Frequent Visitor

i got the Solution on my own:

The problem was the Last Calenderweek "Filter-on-Visual Level" in "productcategory", i made a Measure with last Weeks Revenue explicitly for the productcategory visual and deleted the Filter-on-visual level.

If i crossfilter now by a certain productcategory, the linegraph gets only filtered by that productcategory

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SC-THOLD-IT
Frequent Visitor

i got the Solution on my own:

The problem was the Last Calenderweek "Filter-on-Visual Level" in "productcategory", i made a Measure with last Weeks Revenue explicitly for the productcategory visual and deleted the Filter-on-visual level.

If i crossfilter now by a certain productcategory, the linegraph gets only filtered by that productcategory

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Change the interaction mode from crossfiltering to crosshighlighting,  or disconnect the tables and use measure filters instead.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.