Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

newgirl
Helper V
Helper V

Filter Pane missing to other readers

Hello! Just want to know if anybody else has experienced this?

I published a PBI report and when I view it, I see the filter pane on the right in which I have the option to open or close it. However, other readers have complained that they can't see the filter pane on their end (I already checked personally from their computer) I've already tried:
- asking them to refresh the website
- double checked that the report setting of the pbix lets the reader enable filter pane
- published twice in which the "eye" of the filter pane is open (so that it is not hidden)
- in the service itself, I edited the report and from there, I hid the filter pane > saved > edited the report> unhid filter pane > saved

Nothing worked! The filter pane can't be seen (even if I zoom out from their website) Hope you can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @newgirl ,

According to your description, you need to enable the following in options and setting->options->report setting, then save and re-open pbix and publish again.

vhenrykmstf_1-1668411921634.png

vhenrykmstf_0-1668411870214.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @newgirl ,

According to your description, you need to enable the following in options and setting->options->report setting, then save and re-open pbix and publish again.

vhenrykmstf_1-1668411921634.png

vhenrykmstf_0-1668411870214.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@newgirl , Make sure the filter option is visible. And republish the file again. Ask users to clear the browser cache and refresh and check again

amitchandak_0-1667532559099.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.