Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

VanNostrand
Regular Visitor

Filled Map Updating Stacked Bar Charts

Hey everyone,
I would appreciate some help here.

I have a filled map and a couple of stacked bar charts that seem to be working ok, but I would like to improve the experience.

Right now when we select a Country in the filled map, it highlights in the stacked charts the values of that country (making the colors stronger) but keeps displaying all other countries (making the colors lighter). Which makes us go look and scroll down/up in the stacked charts.

Is there a way to: when we select a country in the filled map, to display the values of only that country in the stacked charts?

I'm running version 2.110

Thanks,

Standard View.JPGCountry Selected.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VanNostrand
Regular Visitor

Eventually it seems I was able to figure it out.

It was just a matter of selecting the filled map -> Format Tab -> Edit Interactions button. Then an icon will appear in each chart that allows to define the type of action: Filter or Highlight.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VanNostrand
Regular Visitor

Eventually it seems I was able to figure it out.

It was just a matter of selecting the filled map -> Format Tab -> Edit Interactions button. Then an icon will appear in each chart that allows to define the type of action: Filter or Highlight.

VanNostrand
Regular Visitor

Hey everyone, any ideas or this is just not possible ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.