Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jona4k
Frequent Visitor

Exclude specific field from drillthrough filter

Hey there, I would like to get rid of a single field in the drillthrough filter. I've checked the option "keep all filters" because I want more than one filter to be applied. So instead of the first picture where "JAHR" = 2018 i would like to have a filter like it is in the second picture "JAHR" = all

Clipboard - November 23, 2020 9_06 PM.png

Clipboard - November 23, 2020 9_06 PM2.png

I know how to change this manualy, but dont want my clients to have to do it themselves.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @jona4k ,

It is impossible to clean the drillthrough filter now. I suggest using marker for instead. You can create a drillthrough marker without any filtering and create a button on the source page. Link the drillthrough page to the button.

Capture1.PNG

For more details, see the similar post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Possible-to-clear-drillthrough-filters/td-p/371652

If this post helps, then consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Best regards

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you use drillthrough button also, it will show filters on detail page.

v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @jona4k ,

It is impossible to clean the drillthrough filter now. I suggest using marker for instead. You can create a drillthrough marker without any filtering and create a button on the source page. Link the drillthrough page to the button.

Capture1.PNG

For more details, see the similar post: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Possible-to-clear-drillthrough-filters/td-p/371652

If this post helps, then consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Best regards

Dedmon Dai

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jona4k , This filter comes from the filter, From the page, you are drilling ctrl and click on more than one items and drillthrough and check

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.