Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

alb3

Essentially making a form/slicer option to give me available routes

Hello,

I have data that is composed of 88 routes and all of the stops along those routes as well as the days that those routes can be travelled. I essentially want to make a dashboard where a user can select where they want to send a good to and where they need to get it from and on what day and then the dashboard tells them what routes are available.

Example:

Route #              Stop:            Location:                               Days Travelled:

Route 1              1                  Destination A (begin)            T/Th

Route 1              2                  Destination B                         T/Th

Route 1              3                  Destination C                         T/Th

Route 1              4                  Destination D                         T/Th

Route 1              5                  Destination A (end)                T/Th

So, if I were at Destination D and I needed a part from Destination B mid day Tuesday then this route would work with a quick phone call. But, if I were at Destination B and needed something from Destination D, I couldn't get it until Thursday, because of the way the routes run.

Any advice would help.

1 REPLY 1
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alb3 ,

I don't understand your detail requirements.

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.