Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Steinmetza

Emissions impact dashboard - active users

Hello, I need help to understand the values that appear in the M365 EID. It shows high numbers of actives users that seem not be the reality (500000 instead of about 15000).

How can I understand the values taken? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Steinmetza ,

What you see should be the demo data.

vcgaomsft_0-1659941418005.png

Please follow the steps in the documentation to install, connection and refresh the app.

Connect to the Emissions Impact Dashboard

If you're still seeing demo data after 24 hours have passed, typically this means that the user that set up the connection to your TenantID did not have one of the 6 admin profiles that we allow for the report. These allowed profiles are listed here: Connect to the Emissions Impact Dashboard for Microsoft 365 (Preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Steinmetza ,

What you see should be the demo data.

vcgaomsft_0-1659941418005.png

Please follow the steps in the documentation to install, connection and refresh the app.

Connect to the Emissions Impact Dashboard

If you're still seeing demo data after 24 hours have passed, typically this means that the user that set up the connection to your TenantID did not have one of the 6 admin profiles that we allow for the report. These allowed profiles are listed here: Connect to the Emissions Impact Dashboard for Microsoft 365 (Preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Thanks for your help

I connected well with my Tenant ID but I still have a failure in updating my data

I don't know other Tenant ID with admin profile

Steinmetza

In the reality, we are 15000 employees that do use M365. However, the report mentions more than 500 000 active users. How is it possible?

Do you know what is taken into account in the figure ? 

Thanks for help

tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hi @Steinmetza 
Would you please provide alittle bit more context. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.